People that think they are going to be magically independent when they become 18.
(Ah, achei que tu tava brincando por causa da rota do Kouji dsadsadsa)
- Favorite Male Character: Aoba
- Favorite Female Character: Tae
- Least Favorite Character: Toue
- Favorite Ship: KoujakuAoba
- Favorite Friendship: ….KoujakuAoba dsadasdsa”“””
(Also Ren and Aoba /o/)
- Favorite Quote: “I would thank you a million times over, baby!” (NO SERIOUSLY THIS SCENE)
/can’t even remember how the actual quote was written
- Worst Character Death (if any): SEI. FUCKING SEI.
- This made me so happy you have no idea Moment: WHEN CLEAR TOOK HIS MASK OFF. I STARTED CRYING BECAUSE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL?! I WAS LEFT IN A “WAAA” STATE DURING HIS ENTIRE ROUTE, BUT THAT SCENE—! ALSO, SEI’S LAST GIFT TO AOBA. AAAAAA—
- Saddest Moment: Sei’s goodbye ;A;
- Favorite Location: Glitter
another boring friday night
This is me in pubs.
This will be me tonight with my friends.
But sometimes we watch anime so it’s okay!
(mostly it’s western cartoons though…still!)
Virtual supermarkets are popping up in subway stations in South Korea, where commuters can virtually shop for items while waiting for the train to come. Customers simply scan an item’s QR code using the free “Homeplus” app and can have it delivered to their doorstep before they even get home. Ranked as the 2nd most hard-working country in the world to Japan, South Korea is rewarding its workers with this timesaving gem.
Wow! I kinda love this idea.
literally the future
Imagine your favorite character walking around your house in their underwear
“A lesson without pain is meaningless, that’s because you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return but once you’ve with stood that pain and over come it you will gain a heart that is stronger than everything else…”
Saw this Sailor Moon knitting book for sale on etsy for 50 bucks and thats too expensive for me so I googled and found that someone was nice enough to scan the entire book! Take a look here!!